Why aren’t you getting better?
Many clinics simply aren’t orientated around seeing heel pain as their core business. We are!
If your practitioner is based around cutting toenails + cutting dry skin off your Nan’s feet or around fixing sore backs and tennis elbow – can you really focus on this complex problem!
Common misdiagnosis includes;
- Heel spurs
- Plantar fasciitis
- Bone bruise
- Achilles tendonitis
If you are diagnosed incorrectly how can you be treated correctly?
Tried other practitioners with no success?
Are you frustrated after visiting a health practitioner will little success?
Have you visited a practitioner only to receive the following?
- A handout on multiple complex stretches
- Advice about using a cold or frozen-water bottle
- Hard rigid orthotics – often making the pain worse
- Advice that after “several months” the condition will “get better by itself”
- Referral for painful and often ineffective injections
- A prescription for anti-inflammatory medication
Sadly, you could get much of this advice for free from Google!
Our experienced team will write a customised treatment plan, which is designed with a hands-on approach.
Did you know?
- Many people find stretches actually irritate their heel pain
- Gel insoles can aggravate your pain
- Rigid orthotics can annoy your heel musculature
- Wearing soft soled shoes can hinder not help
There is more to heel pain than two diagnoses! There is more to treatment than stretches, rigid orthotics and water bottles!